Palm Beach Gardens, Florida is a vibrant and beautiful city located in Palm Beach County on the Atlantic Coast. It is located between Jupiter and West Palm Beach, and is known for its stunning beaches, picturesque canals, and charming downtown area. The city is home to a variety of attractions and activities, including golf courses, shopping, and excellent restaurants. Here are the top 20 things to do in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
1. Visit the Palm Beach Zoo: The Palm Beach Zoo is home to more than 550 animals, including lions, tigers, bears, and more. The zoo offers plenty of interactive experiences and educational programs, making it a fun and educational experience for the whole family.
2. Explore the Flagler Museum: The Flagler Museum is a unique and fascinating museum dedicated to the life and times of Henry Flagler. This 19th century railroad magnate and developer of Florida’s eastern coast had a major influence on the development of the region, making it an interesting experience to learn about the area’s history.
3. Take a Boat Tour: A boat tour is one of the best ways to explore Palm Beach Gardens and its surrounding areas. You can take a guided tour to see the beautiful sights of the area and learn about its history, or charter a boat and explore the area on your own.
4. Visit the World’s Largest Fountain: The World’s Largest Fountain is located in the center of Downtown at the Palm Beach Gardens City Hall. The impressive fountain is made up of a variety of colored lights and water jets, making it a great spot for photos.
5. Relax at the Beach: Palm Beach Gardens is home to some of the most beautiful beaches in the country. Spend the day lounging in the sun, swimming in the ocean, and building sandcastles with the family.
6. Shop at the Gardens Mall: The Gardens Mall is a luxurious shopping center located in the heart of Palm Beach Gardens. It is home to more than 140 stores, including high-end stores like Prada, Tiffany & Co., and Gucci.
7. Play Golf: Palm Beach Gardens is home to some of the best golf courses in the country. The city is home to several public and private courses, including the world-renowned PGA National Resort & Spa.
8. Visit the Norton Museum of Art: The Norton Museum of Art is home to a variety of art from all around the world. The museum offers a variety of exhibits, classes, and educational programs to explore the world of art.
9. Go Bird-Watching: Bird-watching is a popular activity in Palm Beach Gardens. The city is home to a variety of birds, including ibises, egrets, and pelicans.
10. Tour the Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens: The Ann Norton Sculpture Gardens is home to a variety of art, including sculptures made from stone, glass, bronze, and more. The gardens offer a tranquil setting to explore the art and appreciate the beauty of nature.
11. Check Out the Loggerhead Marinelife Center: The Loggerhead Marinelife Center is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation of sea turtles and the environment. Visitors can learn about sea turtles and their habitats, and even get a chance to see them up close.
12. Take a Hike: Palm Beach Gardens is home to several hiking trails, offering plenty of opportunities to explore the natural beauty of the area.
13. Visit the Kravis Center: The Kravis Center is a performing arts center located in Downtown. It offers a variety of performances, including plays, concerts, and comedy shows.
14. Go Fishing: Fishing is a popular activity in Palm Beach Gardens. There are several spots to cast a line, including the city’s canals, the Intracoastal Waterway, and the Atlantic Ocean.
15. Spend the Day at Rapids Water Park: Rapids Water Park is a popular attraction in Palm Beach Gardens. It offers a variety of slides, pools, and rides for the whole family to enjoy.
16. Explore the Gardens of the Gulf: The Gardens of the Gulf are a series of lush gardens located throughout Palm Beach Gardens. The gardens feature a variety of plants, trees, and wildlife, making it a great spot for a peaceful walk.
17. Have a Picnic at John D. MacArthur Beach State Park: John D. MacArthur Beach State Park is a beautiful park located on Singer Island. It offers a variety of activities, including fishing, beach-combing, and picnicking.
18. Check Out the Armory Art Center: The Armory Art Center offers a variety of classes and workshops for adults, teens, and children. The center offers classes in drawing, painting, sculpting, and photography, making it a great spot to explore your creative side.
19. Visit the Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge: The Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge is home to a variety of wildlife, including birds, reptiles, and mammals. The refuge offers a variety of educational programs and tours, making it a great spot to explore the area’s natural beauty.
20. Spend the Day at Juno Beach Park: Juno Beach Park is a great spot to spend the day with family and friends. The park offers a variety of activities, including fishing, swimming, and more.
All in all, Palm Beach Gardens, Florida has a lot to offer visitors and locals alike. Whether you’re looking for relaxation or adventure, there’s something for everyone to enjoy in this vibrant city.